Questions about Blas

Rodrigo Araujo rodrigowpa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:09:37 CDT 2009

Thanks for the answer,

But I have another question.

I am trying to multiply the matrices using 2 pcs, so I found the function
MatMatMultNumeric_MPIDense_MPIDense, which probably could do this using the
BLAS. My question is how the BLAS or the MPI splits the matrices to multiply
them is separated pcs?

--
Rodrigo W. Pimentel Araujo
Engenharia da Computação