Questions about Blas

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 16 09:54:49 CDT 2009

    Since you are using a fill factor of 2, I assume that you are
multiplying sparse matrices? In this case the BLAS are not used since
they are only for dense matrix computations.

    If you use Emacs take a look at the Emacs Users section in the
users manual. It will tell you a simple way to find all the
MatMatMult_*** functions. Essentially in Emacs just use
esc . MatMatMult_ then esc 0 esc . to find the next use.

    Barry