a question about tolerance

Ryan Yan vyan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:35:38 CDT 2009

Hi Jed,
Thanks a lot, it works after switching to the right .

But can you say a little more about what happened in the first scenario, I
did not quite fellow you. Let's say, If I set -ksp_rtol 1e-2, what does this
mean in the left PC case. More specifically, which term will be considered
as a stop creteria for the KSP solve.

Yan