SBAIJ issue

Andreas Grassl Andreas.Grassl at student.uibk.ac.at
Mon Oct 12 08:03:04 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to work with MUMPS-Cholesky as direct solver and CG as iterative
solver and have problems with SBAIJ-Matrices.

I have a MatSetValues-line not regarding the symmetry but force it by the
command line option -mat_ignore_lower_triangular.

The problems show up at "bigger" problems (~450000 DOF) with "more" processes (1
and 2 work fine, 4 gives a hangup) and/or trying to save the matrix. The machine
has 4 cores and 12 GB memory. NNZ per row is ~80.

Attached you find the output of the program run with -info.

Any hints where to search?

Cheers,

ando

--
 /"\                               Grassl Andreas
 \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign      Uni Innsbruck Institut f. Mathematik