cannot convert '_p_Vec* const' to '_p_VecScatter*' for argument '1' to 'PetscErrorCode

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 24 09:21:23 CST 2009

I guess OOQP is not updated to use the latest petsc version - where
the first argument is VecScatter.

Is this the only error you get? If so - its easy to just fix the code
to use petsc-3

VecScatterBegin(Vec,Vec,InsertMode,ScatterMode,VecScatter);
changed to:
VecScatterBegin(VecScatter,Vec,Vec,InsertMode,ScatterMode);

Satish