ILUDropTolerance is not compatible with Mat re-ordering??

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 7 20:25:25 CDT 2009

    PETSc has currently very little support for drop tolerance ILU.
ILU is the bane of any decent mathematicians existence.

    There isn't support for a reordering.

    Hong is actually working on much better, more general and more
complete ILUdt that should be ready in a couple of
months. (Yes, Hong has gone over to the dark side of mathematics :-)).

    Barry