mpiexec

Yixun Liu enjoywm at cs.wm.edu
Thu Jun 25 15:17:58 CDT 2009

I recompile PETSc using the following commands,

petsc-3.0.0-p0>setenv PETSC_DIR $PWD
>./config/configure.py

Configuring PETSc to compile on your system
/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/config/BuildSystem/config/compilers.py:7:
DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
import sets
/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/config/PETSc/package.py:7:
DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
import md5
/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/config/BuildSystem/script.py:101:
DeprecationWarning: The popen2 module is deprecated. Use the subprocess
module.
import popen2
TESTING: checkCCompiler from
config.setCompilers(config/BuildSystem/config/setCompilers.py:394)
UNABLE to EXECUTE BINARIES for config/configure.py
Cannot run executables created with C. It is likely that you will need
to configure using --with-batch which allows configuration without
interactive sessions.