Matrix Dense for CG

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 16 19:11:14 CDT 2009

   Are you asking for sample dense matrices that CG has difficulty
with or are you asking for an example code that shows how to use CG on
a dense matrix in PETSc. If the later, it is the same as the other
examples, KSPCreate(), KSPSetType(ksp,KSPCG). KSPSetOperators() the
only difference is using MatCreateSeqDense() or MatCreateMPIDense().

    Barry