Increasing convergence rate

jerome ho jerome.snho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:52:18 CST 2009

Thanks for your advice. Using the different boomeramg options helps to
trade off between speed and memory.

Right now, I've distribute the matrix to 2 processors. However, when
solving, the parallel version takes a longer time
with more iteration counts.
I enabled -ksp_monitor and they seems to converge at a different rate,
although using the same options.
Is there a reason for this?

The matrix formed by the serial and parallel are the same.

Jerome