PetscValidHeaderSpecific()

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 6 19:45:36 CST 2009

   If you send your code (and makefile and any data it needs) to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov
  and how to run it; we'll run it in
valgrind.

    Frankly cygwin is a terrible system for source code development.
It is really worth your effort to make
your machine dual boot and install linux also; the time you spend
getting linux going will be far more than
gained by the improvement in development time and frustration.

    Barry

If other people need to run your code on Windows, you can still do the
development on Linux and only build
on cygwin when it is very stable.