MPICH error when using petsc-3.0.0-p4

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 9 10:07:16 CDT 2009

Do you get these errors with PETSc f90 examples?

what 'USE statement' do you have in your code?

I guess you'll have to check your code to see how you are using f90
modules/includes.

If you can get a minimal compileable code that can reproduce this
error - send us the code so that we can reproduce the issue

Satish