MatMatMult_MPIDense_MPIDense() works currently?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 2 22:02:58 CDT 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 9:19 PM, Yujie wrote:

> Hi, PETSc Developers
>
> I am wondering whether MatMatMult_MPIDense_MPIDense() works
> currently based on PLAPACK? Thanks a lot.

   No, if you run it you will see it print an error message.

   I tried to debug PLAPACK to determine the problem but it was
awfully complicated and had to give up. Certainly someone else
could try to debug PLAPACK to determine the problem. PLAPACK is not
supported so unfortunately there is no one to complain to about it and
you'd have to fix it yourself.

   Barry