precompiled lib

Thuc Bui bui at calcreek.com
Sat Oct 25 13:34:58 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

I do have Petsc 2.3.3-p15 built under Windows XP and Vista with either
VS2003 or VS2005 as a DLL. They are built with downloaded BLAS and LAPACK
and MPICH2 for both Release and Debug configurations. If you want them I can
email them to you as a standalone directory so that you can simply link to
it.  My email address is bui at calcreek.com.

Cheers,

Thuc

  _____