analyze preconditioned operator?

Matt Funk mafunk at nmsu.edu
Thu Oct 9 15:38:00 CDT 2008

Hi Jed,

what you suggest seems like it might be even more efficient for sparse
matrices (which i am using) then using the KSPComputeExplicitOperator()
routine.

However, what kind of call do i make to apply the preconditioner to the
matrix. I have not really ever written a MatShell but it seems like there
should still be some PetscFunction that allows me to apply the
preconditioner.

Or am i misunderstanding you ... ?

matt

ps: also, did you mean to write B=PA where A is my original preconditioner?