analyze preconditioned operator?

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:37:54 CDT 2008

Take a look at KSPComputeExplicitOperator() routine. Note that it
could be rather slow if your large matrices. Additionally, it returns
a dense matrix in the uniprocessor case.

It this trick does not fit your need, then perhaps you could use a
shell matrix having the actual Mat and a PC, but that approach is a
bit harder to setup.

--
Lisandro Dalcín