Build Petsc DLL's with Visual Studio C++ 2003 compiler

Thuc Bui bui at calcreek.com
Fri Oct 3 12:15:02 CDT 2008

Thank you Satish and Chetan very much for your answers. I will try out
Chetan's project/solution files this weekend. Before doing so, I will need
to re-run configure.py only once per Chetan's instruction then copy and
rename the build directories. I will set the configuration option
--with-shared=0. If this is incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks,
Thuc