SNESSetApplicationContext usage

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:54:23 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use the SNESSetApplicationContext function to set an object
as a user application context. This is being done after the SNESSolve was
already called once on the SNES object, using a NULL application context.

For some reason, after the SNESSetApplicationContext call, the application
context on SNES is not being set. I am wondering if maybe I need to set some
flag to tell the SNES object to include this new context in further residual
and Jacobian calls. I saw the code for the SNESSetApplicationContext
function and it doesn't look like it but may be I am missing something ?

Thanks for the help.

Vijay

Checked by AVG.
10:26 AM