ML's multigrid

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 23 10:58:49 CDT 2008

   Thomas,

     It is possible there is an error in our PCSetUp_ML() but more
likely
there is a misunderstanding. If you call KSPSolve() repeatedly without
calling KSPSetOperators() again then it uses the same matrix and
preconditioner
as for the previous solve (that is KSP does not know that you changed
entries in the matrix). If you change the matrix you must call
KSPSetOperators()
again to get the new preconditioner being built before calling
KSPSolve()
again.

    Barry