Block-smoothers with variable block size

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 20 14:59:17 CDT 2008

   DON"T USE GREP! Use etags
# To access the tags in EMACS, type M-x visit-tags-table and specify
# the file petsc/TAGS.
# 1) To move to where a PETSc function is defined, enter M-. and the
#     function name.
# 2) To search for a string and move to the first occurrence,
#     use M-x tags-search and the string.
#     To locate later occurrences, use M-,

   It may not be in petsc-2.3.3 you may need to use petsc-dev
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/developers/index.html

it is in src/mat/impls/aij/seq/inode.c

    Barry