about MatAssemblyBegin and MatAssemblyEnd

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:59:09 CST 2008

Dear Barry:

Why do you call these two functions in your code? Because I have realized
the same method with yours to calculate MPIDENSE_MPIAIJ. However, I didn't
call MatAssemblyBegin and
MatAssemblyEnd after I call MatTranspose for matrix C.
In application, sometimes I don't know what do the functions I call in PETSc
do? So, I don't know whether I should
call these two functions although you give me these conditions.
Regarding this example, which condition should it belong to? thanks a
lot.

Regards,
Yujie