Support for Howell-Rutherford or Howell-Boeing Sparse matrix format

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 18 16:00:39 CST 2008

    Keita,

     We have not provided supported library routines for this since
we've found that actual ASCII file formats often
require slightly different readers. And thus we could not provide
robust readers. Instead we have some example
routines in src/mat/examples/tutorials/, specifically ex78.c that the
user may modify for their exact needs.

   I've added this information to our FAQ.

    Barry