Help using PETSC

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 21 15:30:48 CDT 2007

There is extensive doucmentation on PETSc, and a users manual at:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/index.html

You might start with a relavent PETSc example - and start modifying it
according to your needs.

For eg: you might want find a relavent example from:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/help.html

Satish

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Eduardo Brito Jr. wrote:

> Dear colleagues,

I'm starting to use the PETSC but I'm having problem when I'm trying to creat a simple C/C++ program, does exist any tutorial that explain how I creat a new C/C++ program ?

Thanks for the attention,

Eduardo Brito Junior

===
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life."

Eduardo Roberto Rodrigues de Brito Junior
Contato:errbj at yahoo.com.br
ICQ: 124914262

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/