LCD method in KSP

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 25 15:56:54 CDT 2007

  Oh, I see it is missing a manual page. I have just written one. Here it is

/*MC
     KSPLCD -  Implements the LCD (left conjugate direction) method in PETSc.

   Options Database Keys:
+   -ksp_lcd_restart - number of vectors conjudate
-   -ksp_lcd_haptol - tolerance for exact convergence (happing ending)

   Level: beginner