ISLocalToGlobalMappingApply(mapping,m,input,output); and alike "functions"

Mads Hoel mfhoel at ifi.uio.no
Thu Oct 11 07:37:38 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I been having trouble with this function today. I called it from a
function returning a void. Later found out it was actually
a macro with a "return
PetscError(__LINE__,__FUNCT__,__FILE__,__SDIR__,n,1,s,a1,a2,a3);"
statement in it. Which makes it
not possible to call ISLocalToGlobalMappingApply from a function returning
a void, when compiling with g++ compiler.
Or perhaps it may lead to difficult to find error in functions returning
another type than an int, for example an object with
a constructor accepting an int.

Thanks

--
Mads Hoel