Compiled information for Petsc 2.3.2-p10

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 9 13:28:48 CDT 2007

It is possible that we didn't document all the changes between
releases.

But the recommended approach is to look at changes file for each
version after 2.2.1 - and apply these changes.

And if your code is in C - then the compiler will help in finding any
undocumented changes in prototypes.. etc..

BTW: the current release version is 2.3.3 [so you might want to
upgrade to this version instead of 2.3.2]

Satish