higher level interfaces to PETSc?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 24 18:30:08 CDT 2007

  PETSc-users,

   A representative of Interactive Supercomputing has asked us to
gauge if there is interest among PETSc users in calling PETSc from
higher level systems such as Matlab (and presumably money to pay for
it :-). I've attached a portion of the message below.

If you are interested please drop a note to Robert McGill
<robert_mcgill at comcast.net>.

   Barry