Problem with using --download-f-blas-lapack=1 in windows

Ben Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:41:55 CST 2007

Hi,

I tried to compile PETSc with compaq visual fortran in cygwin. My command is

$ ./config/configure.py --with-cc='win32fe cl' --with-fc='win32fe f90'
--download-f-blas-lapack=1 --with-f90-interface=win32 --with-x=0
--with-mpi-dir=/cygdrive/c/program\ files/MPICH/SDK

I then got this error message:

      Compiling FBLASLAPACK; this may take several minutes
TESTING: checkLib from config.packages.BlasLapack
(python/BuildSystem/config/pack
*
         UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS    (see configure.log for
detail
s):
-------
Could not use downloaded f-blas-lapack?
*

Can someone enlighten me what is wrong? Btw, I found the win32 libraries of
blas/lapack in the externalpackages/fblaslapack/win32 directory

Thank you.