Setting tolerances for multigrid

Knut Erik Teigen knutert at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Jun 14 10:46:10 CDT 2007

Hello,

How do I set the tolerances for the KSP solvers when using the
DMMG routines without using command line arguments? It seems that
I can use the argument -ksp_rtol on the command line, but in the code I
can't use KSPSetTolerances since I don't have access to the KSP solver
context?

Also, I see there is a reference to the function DMMGSetUseGalerkin
in the source code, but I can't find the documentation for it.
Does this function not exist yet? Again I would like to use
-dmmg_galerkin, but setting it in the code instead of on the command
line.

Regards,
Knut Erik Teigen