KSP/PC choice

Ben Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:49:15 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am also trying to solve the NS eqns in 2d, finite volume mtd, using
fractional step formulation.

I am currently using KSPBCGS and PCILU to solve the momentum eqn matrix
and HYPRE's AMG and the default ksptype to solve the poisson eqn. Do you
ppl think this is a good choice? Or is there a better recommendation?

Thank you.