A 3D example of KSPSolve?

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 20:42:29 CST 2007

Thank you.
But my code has 10 calls to KSPSolve of three
different linear systems at each time update. Should I
strip it down to a single KSPSolve so that it is
easier to analysis? I might have the code dump the
Matrix and vector and write another code to read them
into and call KSPSolve. I don't know whether this is
worth doing  or should I just send in the messy log
file of the whole run.
Thanks for any advice.

Shi