Running 'make' command in verbose mode

Sumit Vaidya sumit_vaidya at persistent.co.in
Wed Aug 1 09:22:30 CDT 2007

Hi,

I found your build procedure something different than the other
applications. So I was eager to know about it.

Other applications produce makefiles through configure script and use it for
actual building. But here I found makefiles are already present along with
the package and configure script is mainly doing some testing and producing
architecture configuration files.

Regards,
Sumit