how to clear number of iterations

Randall Mackie randy at geosystem.us
Tue Apr 10 15:05:05 CDT 2007

I have a situation where I am calling a KSP to solve various systems
of equations (same matrix, different right hand sides).

Once in a while, one of the solutions does not require any iterations, ie,
it's starting solution that I set is correct.

The problem is that when I call KSPGetIterationNumber, it has retained the
number of iterations from the previous solve.

Is there some call I can make that would clear this or set it to zero
in between KSP calls? That way, I can print out the true number of
iterations for each solve.

Thanks, Randy

--
Randall Mackie