about runtime lib conflict

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Oct 29 01:28:07 CST 2006

Hi,

In my application I use two libs. One uses run time lib MSVCPRTD and  PETSC uses run time lib LIBCPMTD. The run time lib is determined by the compiler option. The two libs will use different run time libs when they use different compiler option. But this will cause lib conflict. So I need to config the PETSC to let it use the same run time lib with the other.

Best,

Yixun