Modifying the MSDdev *.dsw *.dsp files to run without mpi

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 24 20:11:55 CST 2006

You'll have to follow instructions in the 'Project Files' section at
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/installation.html

[specifically - perhaps that MPI include/library paths in the project
files were not updated to point to mpiuni stuff [as would be visible
when a PETSc example is compiled from cygwin bash using make.]

Satish