petsc-users

sqbang sqbang at 163.com
Mon Nov 20 10:41:49 CST 2006

Dear sir:
    I would be most grateful if you could give me some suggestions on Petsc. I'm a new user. One question I met is which method should be used when solving FEM(finite element method)questions ? In detail,KSP gives several methods and a lot of precondition, how to combinate them to work effectively?  Does there exist the cases that some specific combinations are forbidden?
     I would like to thank you for your generous help. Your prompt attention to this letter would be highly appreciated.
                                 sd.