MatCreateMPISAIJ?

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 8 09:34:02 CST 2006

petsc supports many sparse matrix storage formats, in which
aij  for compressed sparse row format
baij for block compressed sparse row format
sbaij for symmetric block compressed sparse row format.
When block size bs=1, baij format is same as aij,
and sbaij format is same as aij without storing the
lower triangular entries.

Hong