bombing out writing large scratch files

Randall Mackie randy at geosystem.us
Sat May 27 17:36:45 CDT 2006

xvec is a double precision complex vector that is dynamically allocated
once np is known. I've printed out the np value and it is correct.
This works on the first pass, but not the second.

This PETSc program has been working just fine for a couple years now,
the only difference this time is the size of the model I'm working
with, which is substantially larger than typical.

I'm going to try to run this in the debugger and see if I can get
anymore information.

Randy

--
Randall Mackie