Laplacian solver

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:09:50 CDT 2006

I suggest looking at the examples. For instance, this is the FD Laplacian:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex2.c.html

If you have a logically Cartesian grid, I advise you to use the DA object:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex5.c.html

    Matt

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness