Petsc + BlockSolve95

Boulahya Faïza F.Boulahya at brgm.fr
Wed May 17 05:58:28 CDT 2006

Ok but the error does not come from parallell ICC. It's from the
MatSetOption().

Moreover, when I tried with MATMPIROWBS , it's the same problem :
[0]PETSC ERROR: MatSetOption_MPIRowbs() line 1411 in
src/mat/impls/rowbs/mpi/mpirowbs.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: No support for this operation for this object type!
[0]PETSC ERROR: unknown option!
[0]PETSC ERROR: MatSetOption() line 4137 in src/mat/interface/matrix.c

Faïza