Petsc + BlockSolve95

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:19:19 CDT 2006

I believe there is a problem with the option that you specified. All these
are integers, and it is complaining that the integer does not match
MAT_SYMMETRIC. I will fix the error message to print the offending
option, but please check the code.

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness