My swap is full

Jordi Marcé Nogué jordi.marce at upc.edu
Fri May 5 06:05:56 CDT 2006

Hi,

I use PETSc, and after 5000 (more or less) iteations in which i solve a little
matrix
(30x30) my swap is totally used!!! I'm sure that when I create my matrices I
destroy
them. Could you help me about it? What happens? What thing I do bad?

Mat K
MatCreateSeqAIJ(PETSC_COMM_SELF, dim, dim, 9 , PETSC_NULL, &K);
MatSetFromOptions(K);
MatSetOption(K, MAT_SYMMETRIC);
MatSetOption(K, MAT_ROW_ORIENTED);
MatSetOption(K, MAT_IGNORE_ZERO_ENTRIES);
MatSetOption(K, MAT_NEW_NONZERO_ALLOCATION_ERR);

( I use KSP solve, created and destroyed)

MatDestroy(K);

Thanks,
jordi
Jordi Marcé-Nogué
Dept. Resistència de Materials i Estructures a l'Enginyeria
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)

Edifici T45 - despatx 137
ETSEIAT (Terrassa)

phone: +34 937 398 728
mail: jordi.marce at upc.edu