Linear system partitioning

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:50:07 CDT 2006

We use the numbering and MatGetSubmatrix() to permute the
matrix in those examples. You can permute the vector by
creating a VecScatter between two global vectors. The first
IS is "is" from the example, and the second is 0...n-1 (use
ISCreateStride).

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness