help in capturing matrix patterns to files

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 4 11:34:13 CDT 2006

There are already tools to do get this dump

xwd | xpr -device ps > foo.ps
[now when the curser changes - click on the window to be dumped]

xv
[use the grab option, and then save as tiff/jpg/ps format]

Perhaps there are other tools that can be used. Hence there is
no extra tools in PETSc to do the capture part.

Satish