On entry to DGEMV parameter number 6 had an illegal value

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:36:06 CDT 2006

Okay, first this probably happens because the Fortran string handling
in the BLAS library is different from PETSc. This is probably because
they were compiled with different Fortran compilers. The solution is
usually to use --download-f-blaslapack in configure.

However, configure should catch this error. Can you send me the
configure.log?

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness