I don't find information about this error

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:54:23 CDT 2006

1) The error message is wrong. I fixed this in the dev tree.

2) 'fill' is the fill ratio for speculative allocation. It looks like
    you gave PETSC_DEFAULT which is invalid. You need to
    give a real number (the ratio of the final to initial allocation)
    so it should be > 1.0.

     Matt

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness