[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] compiler related error (configuring Petsc)

Barry Smith barryfsmith at icloud.com
Tue Aug 1 14:21:30 CDT 2023

  Only four more years of this nonsense!

  One of the (now ancient) selling points of Unix was that it could be more nimble and evolve more rapidly than IBM's mainframe operating systems.

  Jacob,

    Can't we have configure tell users explicitly the situation when they encounter this case and how to resolve it instead of needing constant email chatter for each individual Redhat user?