[petsc-dev] Petsc Parallel Matrix Vector Multiplication for Skew-Symmetric Matrix

Yağmur Aksan yagmuraksan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:16:31 CDT 2021

Hello,

I need a function that parallelly multiplies skew-symmetric matrix and
vector. Is there any function that Petsc provides?
To do so, I think of using matMult function in Petsc and changing it to
work with skew-symmetric matrices. But, I haven't found the implementation
of MatMult function. If there isn't any other better option that you can
recommend me, could you please tell me the link for the implementation of
MatMult function?

Thank you.