[petsc-dev] Comparing binary output files in test harness

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Fri Feb 19 14:04:02 CST 2021

Could you file a gitlab issue on this?

Offhand, I think it'd be best to modify petscdiff to check the suffix
and then pass it off to exodiff.  This would be more easily extended to
other file types (e.g., h5diff).

Scott

On 2021-02-19 04:59, Blaise A Bourdin did write:

--
Scott Kruger
Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 466-3196
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756