[petsc-dev] Bad tags

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 23 11:28:54 CDT 2017

We went through this delete cycle a few times already - and they keep
coming back.  Tags - once in wild - will never die :(

Hope bitbucket has a way to control the push of tags..

Matt,

Perhaps you still have some clones with 'push.followTags' enabled - and they need to be fixed?

Note: - I think these tags came in through a PR

Satish