[petsc-dev] Hijacked MPI calls...

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 12 21:29:35 CDT 2016

  We might be able to move it into something like petsclogimpl.h without too much pain. The key is to make it easy to be included in all the PETSc source code but not user code without requiring any convoluted code.

  It's funny we've been doing this for almost 20 years and no one has noticed before :-)

  Barry